Collections Representative - Part Time (Call Center)Collections Representative - Part Time
Posted on: October 24, 2018
What are you working forward to?At Synchrony we make sure our employees are always working forward to something exciting. On our Call Center team, this means ensuring our customers success and we'll do the same for you: through generous benefits, continuous learning and clear career progression. What you ll do as a Collections Representative?You'll handle out-bound and in-bound calls, set up payment arrangements, counsel our cardholders on their financial situations and use your customer service, communication and influencing skills to figure out why a payment is late and how to fix the situation. You'll also tackle the important work of getting past-due accounts up to date, and most importantly, you ll improve service by using your customer service skills. What you ll need to succeedYou ll be an effective listener, with great communication skills and strong customer service skills. You ll be the kind of person who can engage and solve problems, as well as proving your analytical skills on a daily basis. On top of this, you ll need proficient computer skills, and be comfortable utilizing PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook programs. What you ll need to be considered for this role*YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SATISFY THE REQUIREMENTS OF SECTION 19 OF THE FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE ACT for more information, click .
- 6+ months customer service experience of any kind and/or military equivalent experience.
- Confidence using a computer
- Be 18-years-old or older
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
- Effective 1-1-18, new hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a consistently meets expectations performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don t meet the time in position or performance requirement).
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. (this is required). We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening Associated topics: account, bill, biller, commercial, credit, debt, loan, mitigation, mortgage, pay
Keywords: Synchrony, Erie , Collections Representative - Part Time (Call Center)Collections Representative - Part Time, Accounting, Auditing , Canton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!