Company: Zurn Water Solutions Corporation (Formerly Rexnord
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Zurn Water Solutions is the unrivaled leader in water solutions for
health, human safety, and the environment. With our ecosystem of
products and systems that are at the core of sustainability we
deliver solutions that protect human health, conserve resources,
and optimize our customers results. Water sustains everything. At
Zurn we are Sustainably Inspired!We offer the largest breadth of
engineered water solutions and sustainable plumbing products, while
delivering total building solutions for new construction and
retrofit applications. Zurn designs, procures, manufactures, and
markets products that provide and enhance Water Safety & Control,
Flow Systems, and Hygienic & Environmental solutions. Every day
approximately 1,200 associates across the globe work to deliver
sustainable solutions to our customers and create long-term value
for our shareholders. Visit us at ZurnWaterSolutions.com to learn
more about how we can be Sustainably Inspired together!
Job DescriptionThe Assistant Controller is responsible for
supporting the Zurn Rough Plumbing, Siteworks, StainlessDrains, and
Pex Finance team in consolidating, planning, analyzing, and
reporting financial results. This position can either be located at
the Erie, PA facility or Milwaukee, WI headquarters.
- Acts as financial leader for Pex and Siteworks business units
and monitors financial and business KPI's throughout the month and
produces consolidated monthly reports; summarizing and analyzing
actual and forecast results.
- Support Strategic planning and budgeting of Zurn's Pex and
Siteworks divisions. This includes preparing and managing the data
collection process, building the financial statements and
presenting information to the leadership team.
- Responsible for various month-end closing
- Develops detailed analytics summarizing underlying data for the
operational P&L's across multiple physical sites. Reviews and
analyzes material variances, conducts root cause analysis as
- Work with plant leadership on improvements of material cost and
lead time reduction.
- Leads monthly forecasting, annual strategic planning and
budgeting processes by partnering with multiple function leaders;
collecting inputs and analyzing changes year-over-year.
- Participates in successful completion of both internal and
external audit requests.
- Owns successful execution and completion of annual physical
- Identifies and implements continuous improvement activities to
drive efficiencies in both role and department.
- Assists with new ERP implementation in the form of data
validation, analysis, and post go-live reviews
- Supports Controller with special projects and ad-hoc analysis
- Minimum 5+7 years experience in financial leadership functions;
manufacturing experience preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or finance. MBA, CPA, or CMA
- Demonstrated ability of performing financial planning &
- Excellent organizational, planning, and communication skills.
Can summarize and present data effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to educate non-financial associates on
basic financial principles.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office Suite and ERP systems in
general, experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 a plus.
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills and the ability to
balance multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Highly motivated with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced,
continuous improvement environment (can handle time-sensitive tasks
with accuracy and efficiency).
Capabilities and Success Factors
- Business Insight - Applying knowledge of business and the
marketplace to advance the organization's goals.
- Manages Complexity - Making sense of complex, high quantity and
sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve
- Drives Results - Consistently achieving results, even under
- Ensures Accountability - Holding self and others accountable to
- Instills Trust - Gaining the confidence and trust of others
through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
Total Rewards and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, AD&D, and Life
- Matching 401(k) Contribution
- Health Savings Account
- Educational Reimbursement
- Matching Gift Program
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
At Zurn, we have a longstanding commitment to fostering,
cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and
inclusion so that all associates feel welcome and valued.
Keywords: Zurn Water Solutions Corporation (Formerly Rexnord, Erie , Assistant Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Erie, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!